Sunday, June 17, 2007

Time to Team Build!


Hey Group,

We definitely need to get together a couple times before we go on the trip…and time is wasting! So, here are three dates. You have to go to at least 1 in order to go on the trip (i.e., its MANDATORY), and I would really prefer you go to 2 or all 3. The more time we spend together before we go on mission, the better. Here’s the deal:

1) Sunday, July 1st. We’ll go grab some late lunch somewhere local. Then, for whoever wants in, we can go see the Somerset Patriots game.

2) Saturday, July 14th. BBQ at my house in Somerville. I have a grill and a backyard, and I intend to use both!

3) Sunday, July 29th. Let’s grab lunch and ask/answer any final questions about the trip.

Here’s what I need from you: WHICH EVENTS WILL YOU BE GOING TO??? Let me know – it’ll help me organize things. And remember, at least one is mandatory, but please make as many as you can!

OH, by the way: July 1st (our first lunch) is Canada Day…Canada’s national holiday. Here’s a link to the Wikipedia entry.

OK – that’s all for the moment. I’m tracking down some insurance forms for us, and will be in touch when that’s finalized…

Peace!,

Kevin

No comments: